Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionEach artist has been asked to minate a major source of inspiration - whether ather artist or key work, in any medium and from any culture - giving the reasons for their choice. The resulting illustrations - ranging from the Willendorf Venus to a Michelangelo Pieta - combine with photographs of the artists' work to make this a book that should inform and inspire.
- Author BiographyJane Waller has been making Millefiori and Raku ceramics since the seventies. She began her training at the Oxfordshire Art College before going on to do a BA in Sculpture at Hornsey Art College and then an MA in Ceramics at the Royal College of Art. This is Jane's second book for Crowood - Colour in Clay being the first.
- Author(s)Jane Waller
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2001
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight965 g
- Width225 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.