All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a basic introduction to the ideas underlying classical and molecular genetics and then describes the purpose of the Human Geme Project, its approach, its triumphs, its techlogical pitfalls and its ultimate implications for society. Candid discussion by key members of the scientific community - involving skeptics as well as proponents of the project - bring to life the many difficult questions this research has raised.
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/03/1994
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1537 g
- Width226 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byNecia Grant Cooper
- Foreword byPaul Berg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.