Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Behind The Black Book of the American Intelligence Community comes this Non-Fiction. This is t about wondering if we are alone in this universe. We are t alone and this book is about why. Unlike any other book ever written on this subject here you will read the science without the fiction. Here Researchers will understand why a space fairing race(s) visit yet make contact, and the very first true glimpse of a much wider universe then anyone could possible ever have imagined. Space travel is NOT what our scientists believe it is. This book explains it all. From Inside The Book: .. .When I asked Josh what he thought the body was he would only answer that, it wasn't human. When I asked the most obvious question; was it an alien? Josh was silent for a moment, then dding his head yes... .. .This is a book about the reasons why things happen the way they do and how Josh and I got involved; why we are being visited, and what they are looking for or want from us... .. .The craft moved out of its hanger. It floats right past Josh as one of the tall strange looking ones came up alongside him. Josh was too stunned to tice. That was until this man began to speak. I imagine sergeant you find this overwhelming, he asked... .. .It's t really black..., John began to explain. It was just that John's blood had ten times as many red blood cells as do rmal humans. The density of these cells made it look black but it really is t... .. .The book of John is my best analysis of answers to questions and conversations that primarily happened over a period of about five years just before Josh's death. We did have many serious conversations going back into the 1980's but thing like the last five years. Once he knew he was dying I think Josh gave up caring about what he shared with me... .. .A planet's magnetosphere transmits information into the gravity well that its mass generates. This information is also transmitted into open space. No two magnetospheres are exactly alike. However, they do change in ways that suggest a planet's mass and even the chemical make-up of the planet across incredible distances...
- Author BiographyA graduate of Southern Illinois University, A.J. Ensor is a former Marine, TV Journalist, and an award winning Television Producer. Ensor's previous non-fiction was The Bird Flu Survival Hand Book and one fiction: Luke Carter: Return Of The Darkside.
- Author(s)A J Ensor
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.