All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever mind essays and exams - one of the biggest challenges you'll face at university is fending for yourself in the kitchen, especially if you're vegetarian. The Hungry Student Vegetarian Cookbook will take you from freshers' week to graduation, all on a seriously tight budget. You'll never have to resort to a can of baked beans again! Whether you want a simple dinner, a quick lunch between lectures, exam fuel or a slap-up meal to impress your housemates, these easy-to-follow recipes are designed specially for students and include all your favourites. Enjoy veggie lasagne, bolognese, fajitas and chilli, as well as ideas for soups, casseroles, pasta bakes, jacket potatoes and homemade dips. Plus morning-after breakfasts and simple but kckout desserts and sweet treats, such as chocolate fudge brownies, sticky toffee pudding and lemon cheesecake. With photographs to show what you're aiming at, advice on equipment and stocking your cupboard (even in a tiny shared kitchen!), and essential hints and tips - including how t to poison your friends - you won't want to leave home without The Hungry Student Vegetarian Cookbook.
- Author BiographyAs a student, Charlotte Pike spent four years learning to survive on a meagre GBP10 a week and still eat seriously well. The skills she picked up in her university kitchen led her to train as a qualified cook and set up her own company called GoFreeFoods for people with food intolerances. Charlotte blogs on student cookery for the Guardian, writes a regular food blog for Hello! magazine and gives frequent cooking demos at food fairs around the UK.
- Author(s)Charlotte Pike
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content NoteOver 40 colour photos
- Weight672 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.