All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hunter-Gatherer Way is about the adventures the author had after she finished walking around the world. It begins with the journey she made with some Aboriginal women in North West Australia where she learned a kind of logic we've long forgotten in Britain and when she returned to the UK, she applied what they'd taught her. After 10 years of work, she realised she'd discovered the lost route we used as hunter-gatherers in Britain. The discovery of how we actually fit into nature in every season is having an amazing effect on people: they express how deeply this is touching their soul, opening their eyes to the lost world around us and the missing link they've always been looking for. It was the same for the author, with every discovery, she felt a huge aha! moment as her understanding of our rightful place in the world suddenly opened up and developed into a whole new sphere; sphere after sphere. Campbell was also determined to find out what had happened to us to separate us from the way of life we must have loved so much. After 15 years of piecing together the fragments of kwledge left in our myths and legends and cultural history, she finally worked it out. This book is the starting point for your own journey of discovery, to show you how to find the lost heavens of our lives, and how to open up your intuitive thinking to a level that only you, as a hunter-gatherer, can do. This is the long awaited fourth book of bestseller Ffyona Campbell, author of: On Foot Through Africa (Orion); The Whole Story, a walk around the world (Orion); Feet of Clay (Orion). Ffyona was the first woman to walk around the world. She covered 32,000 kilometres (20,000 mi) over 11 years and raised GBP180,000 for charity.
- Author BiographyFfyona Campbell was the first woman to walk around the world. She covered 32,000 kilometres (20,000 mi) over 11 years and raised GBP180,000 for charity. She wrote about her experience in a series of three books - The Whole Story; On Foot Through Africa & Feet of Clay: On Foot Through Australia.
- Author(s)Ffyona Campbell
- PublisherWild Food Publishing
- Date of Publication24/11/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationTotnes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWild Food Publishing
- Content Note19 b&w wild plant drawings
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.