All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- DescriptionSafari guide and private investigator Hudson Brand hunts people. He's on the trail of Linley Brown, a young woman named as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy. Linley's friend Kate is believed dead following a car crash in Zimbabwe, but Kate's sister believes that she is still alive - and needs Linley to give her answers. But Linley doesnt want to be found. South African detective Sannie van Rensburg is also looking for Linley. But her priority right w is a murderer. The killer could be a safari guide, and Hudson Brand is top of her list of suspects. Sannie and Hudson cross paths as they track Linley from South Africa and Zimbabwe to the wilds of Kenya's Masai Mara game reserve. The hunt is about to turn deadly.
- Author BiographyAustralian writer Tony Park fell in love with South Africa on a short trip in 1995. He is a major in the Australian Army Reserve and has worked in journalism and PR, including six months in Afghanistan as PR officer for the Australian ground forces. Tony and his wife Nicola now divide their time between Sydney and the African bush.
- Author(s)Tony Park
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight290 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.