All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hustler's Holy Book is the money-maker's bible. Everything a striving hustler needs to kw is found within, from the definition of this way of life, to the attributes and qualities needed to acquire and discard if wishing to conquer this world of money. The book takes you back through the history of money and banking touching upon the controversies that surround these topics, before offering guidance on debt, saving, setting up a business, and ecomics. However, this is ordinary book about money and finances; it has been written from a young, fresh perspective, advising its readers on how to hustle but remain conscious at the same time. The approach and style of writing of The Hustler's Holy Book will appeal to the younger reader, alluding to a revolution of people's thoughts on working in a constantly changing and competitive world. Not only is the book educational and full of kwledge, but it will leave one feeling ambitious and determined without compromising humility. This book will t provide readers with a get-rich-quick scheme like so many other books on the market, but instead, will give readers the focus to continue hustling with a greater kwledge of what this lifestyle is all about. A quote from the book says it best, This book is a map. Its words, and the thoughts it will evoke, will lead you closer to the treasures you wish to find.
- Author(s)The Hustlafarians
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.