Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is an account of the pioneering days of hydro-electricity in Scotland. It shows how each hydro project brought its own set of technical challenges, underlining the remarkable engineering achievements involved in bringing hydro-electric power to the wild glens of the Scottish Highlands. It concludes by looking at the future of hydro-electric power worldwide. Is hydro-electric power the sustainable techlogy of choice in a new century already riven with ecological angst.
- Author BiographyEmma Wood was born in Yorkshire, and after spells in East Anglia and Norfolk, she moved to Ross-shire in 1987. She is the author of Notes from the North, explaining her experiences as an Englishwoman living in North Scotland. Emma teaches English and is a freelance journalist.
- Author(s)Emma Wood
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2004
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.