All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hype About Hydrogen offers a hype-free explanation of hydrogen and fuel cell techlogies, takes a hard look at the practical difficulties of transitioning to a hydrogen ecomy, and reveals why, given increasingly strong evidence of the gravity of climate change, neither government policy r business investment should be based on the belief that hydrogen cars will have meaningful commercial success in the near or medium term. Romm, who helped run the federal government's program on hydrogen and fuel cells during the Clinton administration, provides a provocative primer on the politics, business, and techlogy of hydrogen and climate protection.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH J. ROMM is the Executive Director of the Center for Energy and Climate Solutions, a Principal with the Capital E Group, and the author of Cool Companies (Island Press, 1999).
- Author(s)Joseph Romm
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Note18 figures, bibliog , index
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.