Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.49Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by colin9184
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA gastric band is a radical, surgical operation that reduces the available space in your stomach so you simply can't eat too much food. A hyptic gastric band is a psychological procedure that convinces your unconscious mind that you have had a gastric band fitted, so your body behaves exactly as if you have a gastric band. - Do you want to achieve a slim, healthy body weight? - Have you lost weight by dieting in the past and put it all back on again and more? - Do you find it difficult to recognise the moment when your body tells you that you have eaten eugh? Then the hyptic gastric band is for you...
- Author BiographyOver the past twenty years, Paul McKenna, Ph.D. has helped millions of people successfully lose weight, quit smoking, overcome insomnia, eliminate stress, and increase self-confidence. He is Britain's bestselling non-fiction author, having sold 3 million books in 3 years, and his TV shows and live appearances have been watched and attended by hundreds of millions of people in 42 countries around the world. Paul has famously worked his unique brand of personal transformation with Hollywood movie stars, Olympic gold medallists, rock stars, top business achievers, and royalty. He has consistently astounded his audiences and clients by proving how small changes in people's lives can yield huge results, whether it's curing someone of a lifelong phobia, an addiction or clearing up deep-seated issues in a matter of days... Now, it's your turn!
- Author(s)Paul McKenna
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- pennypoppy5816 Feb, 2017by
It's been working fir me and I've never felt better
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- slybunny3302 Mar, 2013by
Did not meet my expectations
I have many of Paul McKenna's recordings and this one was a huge let down...I am actually a practitioner of this virtual gastric band and I feel what I do in clinic is miles ahead of this cd :( I was really looking forward to being blown away by Paul, as i usually am, but this one is way below his usual standard. In saying that though, I did find that I was "on track" a little more but the usual drift away completely just doesn't happen with this cd, his energy is off. For those of you that might not have been hypnotised before you may be disappointed... for those that have been, you will be disappointed :( Amber
- sensei4008 Dec, 2013by
Easy to understand and follow!
Excellent book! Easy to read and follow. The accompanying DVD and CD make this a complete program to follow. I have been using it and I am doing very well with it. If you are looking for a Hypnothic Gastric Band program without dishing out the money, this is very good.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54