Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.99+ AU $1.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by loveabookstore-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the . 1 New York Times bestselling author of The Husband's Secret and Big Little Lies Love is t black and white ...fascinating and compassionate fiction Daily Telegraph A sharp and funny romantic tale. O Magazine This perceptive and honest vel from the internationally bestselling Liane Moriarty shows us that life is complicated, relationships aren't black and white, and people are never simply good or bad. As a hyptherapist, Ellen helps her clients deal with all sorts of unusual problems. So when she finds out that her new boyfriend, Nathan, is being stalked by his ex-lover, she's t worried at all; in fact, she's rather curious and wishes she could sit down with Saskia to have a good chat about it all. No one grows up dreaming of becoming a stalker. It's t a life ambition or game plan. It just sort of...happens. At least that's Saskia's story and she's sticking with it. And she's determined t to be left behind by Nathan and Ellen's new love. Ellen's wish to counsel Saskia comes true in a way she could never have predicted - Saskia has been masquerading as a new client...P RAISE FOR THE HYPNOTIST'S LOVE STORY Not all the best writers are to be found on the Miles Franklin shortlist. Consider Liane Moriarty, superb in technique...The vel blends elements of crime, horror and love story... Sunday Age A warmly humorous, gently poignant, ultimately comforting tale of frustration and redemption ...Moriarty writes with both a frisky wit and a generosity of spirit that's truly disarming ... USA Today This superb vel...examines misunderstandings--t just with lovers, but with friends, families and, perhaps most often, ourselves. Parade Fans of Jojo Moyes, Jodi Picoult and Paula Hawkins will love Liane Moriarty.
- Author BiographyLiane Moriarty is the author of seven bestselling novels, Three Wishes, The Last Anniversary, What Alice Forgot, The Hypnotist's Love Story, The Husband's Secret, Big Little Lies and Truly Madly Guilty. Her books have been read by more than six million people worldwide, including one million in Australia. The Husband's Secret was a number one New York Times bestseller. It has been translated into more than thirty-five languages and film rights have been acquired by CBS Films. Big Little Lies and Truly Madly Guilty reached number one on the New York Times bestseller list in their first week of publication - the first time this has been achieved by an Australian author. They were also number one bestsellers in Australia and Big Little Lies has been adapted for television by HBO, starring Nicole Kidman and Reese Witherspoon, who have both also optioned the film rights to Truly Madly Guilty. Writing as L.M. Moriarty, she is also the author of the Space Brigade series for children. Liane lives in Sydney with her husband, son and daughter. You can find out more about Liane's books at her website www.lianemoriarty.com
- Author(s)Liane Moriarty
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight323 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.