All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries THE I CHING OR BOOK OF CHANGES has been consulted for wise advice. Its enduring popularity lies in the lessons it teaches about how to attain life's greatest rewards - prosperity, understanding and peace of mind. On the surface, it is merely a book that has survived for thousands of years in many different forms. Underneath, however, THE I CHING is a living breathing oracle, a patient and all-seeing teacher who can be relied upon for flawless advice at every turning point in our lives. Briant Browne Walker's highly accessible translation of THE I CHING OR BOOK OF CHANGES allows you to make the wisdom of the ancient Chinese sages your own. Whether you need specific advice or general guidance, THE I CHING will help to promote success and good fortune and impart balance and perspective to your life.
- Author BiographyBrian Browne Walker has studied the Chinese language for fifteen years and has studied and practised Taoist philosophy with a number of teachers in the United States and abroad. Among his mentors are a Taoist master in California and Sawat Pracheron in Thailand.
- Author(s)Brian Browne Walker
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.