All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn updated edition of this unique, bestselling history of the IRA, w including behind-the-scenes information on the recent advances made in the peace process. Tim Pat Coogan's classic The IRA provides the only fair-minded, comprehensive history of the organization that has transformed the Irish nationalist movement this century. With clarity and detachment, Coogan examines the IRA's origins, its foreign links, the bombing campaigns, hunger strikes and sectarian violence, and w their role in the latest attempt to bring peace to Northern Ireland. Meticulously researched, and backed up by interviews with past and present members of the organization, Tim Pat Coogan's book is an authoritative and compelling account of modern Irish history from the point of view of one of its most controversial major participants.
- Author BiographyTim Pat Coogan, Ireland's most prominent journalist, is also well known as a historian, broadcaster and writer. He has written for a number of Irish, European and American publications, including the Sunday Times and the New York Times. He is the author of bestselling biographies of Michael Collins and De Valera.
- Author(s)Tim Pat Coogan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/07/2000
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note60 b/w plates (32pp), Index
- Weight610 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.