All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDust off those cerebral filing cabinets and remind yourself of all those facts you really should kw! From pi and Pythagoras to presidents and popes, prime ministers to prime numbers, literature to litmus tests, there is so much information from our school days that we have forgotten, or only half-remember. The I Used to Kw That Activity Book is an enjoyable and interactive way of reminding ourselves of all those facts that we'd like to remember and re-learn, or those we missed the first time round. This useful book contains questions across all subjects, perfect to dip into and try your hand at whenever the mood takes you. There is space to fill in the answers and, if you are a bit rusty, all solutions can be found at the back of the book. An enjoyable, informative and lighthearted activity book for all adults who want to jog their memory and get their brain back into gear.
- Author BiographyCaroline Taggart is the bestselling author of I Used to Know That and, in the same series, A Classical Education and An Apple a Day. She also co-wrote My Grammar and I (or should that be 'Me'?). Her other books include Her Ladyship's Guide to the Queen's English, The Book of English Place Names and The Book of London Place Names. She also appears frequently on radio and TV giving her opinion on such subjects as whether or not there should be an apostrophe in Druids Cross and, if so, where it should go.
- Author(s)Caroline Taggart
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width17 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Other
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $29.37
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $43.00
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $39.26
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $43.24
- AU $34.10Trending at AU $36.48
- AU $11.44Trending at AU $13.53
- AU $27.39Trending at AU $29.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.