All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to both recently accepted, and anciently held beliefs, our civilization will soon crumble. This change will t be brought about by kings or prophets, instead, the meek will lead us. In this fully illustrated re-imagining of revelations, a genetically-altered homeless orphan seeks revenge on the society that snubbed him. Driven mad by his suffering, he follows a dark, brooding path. Along for the ride is a flamboyant starving artist, a promiscuous soldier, and a preteen raver with a violent streak.
- Author(s)James Countryman
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.