Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe IB offers four high quality and challenging educational programmes for a worldwide community of schools, aiming to develop internationally minded people who, recognising their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet, help to create a better, more peaceful world. Schools that have achieved the high standards required for authorisation to offer one or more of the IB programmes are kwn as IB World Schools. There are more than 4000 of these schools and this number is growing annually. This Yearbook is divided into four sections: 1. General information about the IB and IB programmes 2. Comprehensive information about each individual region and the schools within them 3. Appendices containing information and lists relevant to the IB, including IB associations, university ackwledgement of the Diploma Programme, universities offering IB scholarships, country representation and a list of IB Diploma Programme subjects offered 4. Index of all schools listed geographically and alphabetically by name.
- PublisherJohn Catt Educational Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSuffolk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Catt Educational Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byJonathan Barnes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.