All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn the bestselling The ADD Answer, Dr. Frank Lawlis provided thousands with valuable information about treatments for ADD and ADHD. Now he shares his expert advice on how to unleash the power of the mind. Through his groundbreaking thirteen-step method, Dr.Lawlis offers clear, easy-to-follow strategies for overcoming thinking patterns that hamper success. Many case studies of his former patients illustrate how these simple techniques can change lives. The result of years of clinical research, his program is a mind, body, and soul approach that includes breathing exercises and nutritional advice. The IQ Answer is a fascinating and user-friendly guide to fulfilling one's potential. With millions of new cases of ADD and other learning disabilities diagsed every year, parents are searching for solutions to help them break through their children's performance plateaus. And any adult who has ever been frustrated by a stubborn mental block will learn the steps to scale it and tackle any project creatively. Written in response to the overwhelming need that Dr. Lawlis sees every day in his practice and in his role as Dr. Phil's primary contributing psychologist, The IQ Answer will be a powerful tool for all those who want to be as successful as they can be.
- Author BiographyDr. Frank Lawlis is a renowned psychologist, researcher, and counselor with more than thirty-five years' experience working with families. He is the cofounder of the Lawlis and Peavey Centers for Psychoneurological Change and was named a fellow by the American Psychological Association. Dr. Lawlis is also the chief content adviser for the Dr. Phil Show.
- Author(s)Frank Lawlis
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width141 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.