Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by sanity-entertainment
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- AU $7.00+ AU $2.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by postal_rocket
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationBanished from the ivory towers of Reynholm Industries, the IT crowd lurk below ground, avoiding work and social contact in equal measure... Another series of The IT Crowd renews our acquaintance with Roy (Chris ODowd), Moss (Richard Ayoade) and Jen (Katherine Parkinson), the co dependant trio who continue, against all odds, to operate under the obscene rule of Douglas (Matt Berry). Their seemingly fragile friendship is reinforced when are confornted with naked aerobics, bunking off work, marriages and divorces. The Fourth series sees each character taking on new challenges; Jen wants to stretch herself in the workplace so applies for the post of Entertainment Manager, Moss beats all records on a popular spelling show, Roy spends a disproportionate amount of time trying to convince an old friend that he is not a window cleaner and Douglas joins the spaceologists. Written by Graham Linehan (Black Books, Father Ted), Executive Produced by Ash Atalla and Produced by Richard Boden, this persistently hilarious Rose Dor, BAFTA and International Emmy-winning sitcom is about to be upgraded to version 4.0.
- TitleThe IT Crowd - Version 4.0
- Product Release Date02/12/2010
- Theatrical Release Year2007
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsChris O'Dowd,Katherine Parkinson,Matt Berry,Richard Ayoade
- Rating InfoInfrequent Coarse Language
- Run Time180 minutes
- Primary GenreComedy
- Sub GenreComedy
- Video FormatPAL
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $139.95Trending at AU $161.10
- AU $84.99Trending at AU $121.94
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.65
- AU $37.50Trending at AU $39.62
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.18
- AU $26.23Trending at AU $28.14
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.