Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 13 Nov
- AU $44.90Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis substantial book features one hundred of the most spectacular interiors across the world, spanning the entire 20th century to the present day. It includes interiors assembled by artists and fashion designers, architects, interior and set-designers, bringing together diverse design talents from Piero Fornasetti and Coco Chanel to Alvar Aalto, Marc Newson and Matthew Williamson. Twenty short profiles are presented in the introduction, with a single iconic photograph and a concise, informative text; eighty are profiled at length, in chrological order, with superb colour photography and texts recounting the stories of these remarkable designs. Representing every style from minimalism, Art Nouveau and Neo-traditional to Gesamtkunstwerk creations that defy definition, these iconic interiors are elegant compositions that endure as lasting creations.
- Author BiographyDominic Bradbury is an interior design writer who contributes to numerous publications, including House & Garden, the Daily Telegraph, the Sunday Times (London), and Wallpaper. He lives in Norfolk, England.
- Author(s)Dominic Bradbury
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note575 illustrations, 571 in colour
- Weight2470 g
- Width266 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Photographs byRichard Powers
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.