All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the significance of Kant's account of rational faith, this study argues that he profoundly revises his account of the human will and the moral philosophy of it in his later religious writings.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Sussman is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Princeton University.
- Author(s)David G. Sussman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.