All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of the historical development of the idea of race, this anthology offers pre-twentieth century theories about the concept of race, classic twentieth century sources reiterating and contesting ideas of race as scientific, and several philosophically relevant essays that discuss the issues presented. A general Introduction gives an overview of the readings. Headtes introduce each selection. Includes suggested further readings.
- Author BiographyRobert Bernasconi is Moss Professor of Philosophy, University of Memphis. Tommy L. Lott is Professor of Philosophy, San Jose State University.
- Author(s)Robert Bernasconi
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2000
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleReadings in Philosophy S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight280 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byTommy L. Lott
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.