All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ideal You gives you the facts about being overweight in America. Many are surprising: * Obesity is the leading cause of cancer * Obesity is the second leading cause of preventable death * 78.6 million Americans are overweight or obese * Overweight people are paid less, get less raises and less promotions * Overweight people have shorter life spans * Overweight and obese people suffer from low self esteem, depression and high anxiety * Overweight people are less healthy, happy and productive than people of rmal weight The good news is that many of these concerns are reversible or preventable. If you feel it's time to take control of your weight and health, read The Ideal You. It will motivate you to take action w in order to jumpstart a whole new life.
- Author BiographyDr. Thomas W. Petrisko lives in the Pittsburgh area with his wife and six children. He is the author of over 25 books and has been in private practice for more than 30 years. He has appeared on or consulted such shows as Oprah Winfrey, Joan Rivers, 48 Hours, CBS News and numerous others. He is available for radio, television, internet and print interviews, or to speak to your group about managed weight loss and the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method.
- Author(s)Dr Thomas W Petrisko
- PublisherSaint Andrew's Productions
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Andrew's Productions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.