Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis assessment of the struggle for Pakistan's identity, from its birth in 1947 to the present day, provides a political and cultural understanding of the role and use of Islam in its evolution. The author, a Pakistani scholar, shows how Pakistan's viability as a state depends in large part on its ability to develop a new and progressive Islamic narrative.
- Author BiographyZiad Haider is a Zuckerman Fellow and a MPA/JD candidate at the Harvard Kennedy School and the Georgetown University Law Center.
- Author(s)Ziad Haider
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight91 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.