All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhen inquisitive American journalist Joel Stratte-McClure decides to walk around the Mediterranean Sea, we're in for an exhilarating adventure. As a 30-year expatriate in France, he explores the coast, countryside and regional cultures - as well as his own mind - with compulsive vigour. Armed with a copy of Homer's Odyssey, he re-opens this great book for us as he ponders life, divorce, Buddhism, alcoholism, the art of trekking and a vast collection of weird, wicked, wonderful people along the way. This is a trip to get into!
- Author(s)Joel Stratte-McClure
- PublisherETN Communications
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationRoseville, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintETN Communications
- Width146 mm
- Height225 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.