All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionA follow-up to his wildly popular<i> The Ignatian Workout</i>, Tim Muldoon applies the principles of discernment, reflection, and action to guide readers to grow in love and transform their Lenten experience. This bite-sized volume provides forty brief exercises organized according to the four weeks of prayer from the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius and can be used by anyone during Lent to help readers become both hearers and doers of the Word of God.
- Author BiographyTim Muldoonis the author of <i>Six Sacred Rules for Families</i> and <i>The Ignatian Workout</i>, as well as several other books and essays. He works in the Division of University Mission and Ministry at Boston College and teaches in the College of Arts and Sciences. He, his wife, and their three children live west of Boston.
- Author(s)Tim Muldoon
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Weight150 g
- Width110 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.