All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionAbout the book... A School Beyond Magic and Time... The stories of Amberly Wakefield and Morgan Achron connect in a place of magic and mystery... After her parent's divorce, Amberly arrives in Locke Lake with her mother to move into the Gray Lady, a historic home with a local reputation of tragedy and pararmal activity. After experiencing some ghostly events, Amberly meets Violet, who offers to solve her problem. Violet's reasons for helping seem to match the motives of her mentor, Markus Burne. Miles away, Markus Burne's daughter Morgan Fay Achron has the power of three and the gift of time. Abandoned by her father, she exists in misery with her stepmother. Then her grandfather, Arthur Achron arrives. She leaves the only home she's kwn to seek answers. With ingenuity and a white lie, she surprises the Illuminiers. They find her dishonesty unwelcome, distrusting her nearly as much as the person who tried to destroy them. To use the framework, Morgan has to fight to gain the trust of the Illuminiers. When the time comes, will Morgan betray the Illuminiers as her father would have it? Can she resist the lure of unlimited power? This book is a good contemporary reading selection for anyone who likes mythical creatures; some invented, some from legends. There are two stories in this book that combine into one. The first portion features some background on Locke Lake's most haunted house and the story of Amberly Wakeland. The second story is about Morgan Fey Burne who would rather be referred to as Morgan Achron. She follows her own path and with some mysterious objects, she finds Elderwynne's Academy. Eventually, Amberly's and Morgan's paths collide and their lives are drastically changed.
- Author BiographyPatricia Arnold began as an artist who loved to write. She attended Baker College of Owosso where she received degrees in Graphic Communications, Marketing and Graphics. She has been an independent graphic designer for over a decade. In 2012, she received her Masters in Information Assurance.
- Author(s)Patricia Arnold
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Patricia Arnold,Lisa Arnold
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.