All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the reader with a comprehensive overview of the major findings of the recent research on the illusion of linearity. It discusses: how the illusion of linearity appears in diverse domains of mathematics and science; what are the crucial psychological, mathematical, and educational factors being responsible for the occurrence and persistence of the phemen; and how the illusion of linearity can be remedied.
- Author(s)Dirk Janssens,Dirk de Bock,Lieven Verschaffel,Wim van Dooren
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- Series TitleMathematics Education Library
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight314 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.