All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with 140 finely-crafted original drawings and paintings, this book is designed to guide readers as they explore the rich and diverse heritage of the historic Delaware River Valley. This waterway that defines the common borders of the states of Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York has hosted some of the most monumental events in the history of the United States. From its discovery by Henry Hudson over 400 years ago, to its crossing by George Washington during the Revolution, and through its course of over 330 miles, the Delaware River offers us much to learn. This entertaining guide introduces the reader to the events, places, and people that make the Delaware one of Americas truly great rivers.
- Author BiographyHal Taylor has been a graphic artist for more than thirty years. He has taught letterform design and typography at the college level, designed numerous type faces, and provided illustrations and design for many distinguished clients.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Taylor-Hall
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note140 colour & b/w illus
- Weight736 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.