CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionNo time, t eugh money, limited equipment - these are the problems faced by students in the kitchen. The Illustrated Student Cookbook comes to the rescue with more than 30 easy, nutritious and delicious recipes that can all be made in the toaster oven, microwave or hotplate. Each recipe is accompanied by a full page photograph of the dish, plus step-by-step instructions illustrated in comic-strip style. From simple meat and fish dishes, to filling pasta and potato dishes, there are also healthy homemade versions of a burger, club sandwich, hummous and salsa, and a few fresh salads and soups. This playful book demystifies cooking and will keep students amused, well fed and leave some change in their pockets.
- Author BiographyKeda Black learned to cook by eating with her grandmother, listening to her mother, following recipe books to the letter and taking courses in breadmaking and p.tisserie. Now she shares her own knowledge and advice in her books or in magazines. Her goal is to give her readers a repertoire of simple, versatile and varied dishes: lots of timeless classics, then little ideas picked up here and there - on her travels or in a restaurant. In all her books she explains her way of doing things, from cooking to serving, but taste always comes first!
- Author(s)Keda Black
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date03/08/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.