All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Jose is fifteen he watches the cartel leader massacre his family, then they slash his throat and leave him for dead. When he survives, the leader continues searching for him and two years after the attack Jose escapes across the U.S. border, where he starts his own American family. Years later, he is deported and once more encounters the cartel. He achieves freedom from the cartel again with the help of ghosts from his past. After his rescue, he returns legally to the U.S. and ather unexpected source assists in protecting Jose and his family from the first U.S. based Mexican cartel. He finds that the cartel has infiltrated deep and wide. And, he longer kws who he can trust, and he realizes he must discover who runs the cartel, and why the cartel leader has pursued him for most of his life. Jose further understands that he and his family will never be safe until the cartel leader is behind bars or dead. A white supremacist agitator and his followers decide to violently remedy an old imaginary wrong. This action sets events into motion. Jose discovers the identity of the leader of the first Mexican cartel based in the U.S., and he learns why the cartel has tried to kill him for over thirteen years.
- Author BiographyJM retired from the USAF and high school teaching. In preparation for The Immigrant he spent years planning military operations in Central America as well as one assignment there himself. This is his second novel, the first one, Nightmares of Reality he drew upon his experience as a former counselor and hypnotherapist. The excellent reviews motivated him to pen a novel dealing with a suspenseful and contemporary topic. He and his wife have three daughters, three grandsons, one granddaughter, and one great-grandson. They make their home in his home state, Arkansas.
- Author(s)J M Herriott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.