All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by her years as an Immigration Caseworker to one of the most diverse inner-city areas in the UK, Caroline Smith has written a collection of poems, <i>The Immigration Handbook</i>, that details the many troubling and moving incidents in the lives of those she tries to help. This is a book that reaches out of the headlines into our hearts.
- Author Biography<b>Caroline Smith </b>was born in Ilford and grew up in Hertfordshire. She originally trained as a sculptor at Goldsmith s College. Published widely in journals like <i>Poetry Wales, Poetry Review, Staple, Orbis </i>and <i>Stand</i>, she has twice won prizes in the Troubadour Poetry Competition. Smith has had work set to music, broadcast on the BBC and is also the author of a musical play, <i>The Bedseller s Tale</i>, that was performed at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- Author(s)Caroline Smith
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight110 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.