CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time in English and a single volume are the Statute, Regulations and government Procedures Manual comprising the primary sources of Mexico's immigration law. Includes original Spanish texts.
- Author BiographyThe authors of The Immigration Law of Mexico each have over 15 years of experience with Spanish language legal documents. Marc W. Mellin has been a professional Spanish translator and interpreter since 1985. His specialty is legal translations. In 1990 he was certified as a Spanish Court Interpreter by the Washington State Supreme Court. In 1992 he was accredited as a Spanish-to-English Translator by the American Translators Association (the only national accreditation available for translators in the United States). In November of 2000 he was certified as an Official Translator by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Costa Rica, where he has resided since 1996. His translation clients include Fortune 500 companies. His projects range from short memoranda to book-length documents. David D. Spencer is a bilingual business lawyer whose practice includes transactions in Latin America on behalf of U.S. and foreign clients. Prior to starting his own firm he practiced for 16 years in the Business Practice Group of a large regional law firm, where he was the Chair of the Seattle Office International Practice Group. He was admitted to the Washington Bar in 1986. He is a co-founder of the Northwest Chapter of the U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce and is a past President of the Chapter. He is a past Chair of the Washington State Bar Association International Practice Section and a member of the Board of Advisors of the U.S.-Mexico Law Institute. He speaks fluent Spanish and has had one foot in Mexico since receiving his Master's degree from the Universidad de las Americas in Puebla in 1979.
- Author(s)David D. Spencer and Marc W. Mellin
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication21/11/2003
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight665 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.