All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Immortal Marilyn: The Depiction of an Icon, authors John DeVito and Frank Tropea chronicle the many representations of Marilyn Monroe in the performing arts, from the 1950s to the present day. In a decade-by-decade review, the authors examine how Marilyn is portrayed in four distinct modes: as herself, as a Roman a Clef character, as a referent, and as a documentary subject.
- Author BiographyJohn DeVito is a Film Technician at the Boston Public Library and holds a BA in Visual Studies from Harvard University. Frank Tropea is a Case Specialist at the Cambridge District Courthouse and holds a BA in English Literature and Psychology from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and an MA in Literature and Psychology from Harvard University.
- Author(s)Frank Tropea,John De Vito
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication07/12/2006
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.