Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on the impacts of the BRICS nations on world energy markets. In the analyses presented here, a variety of factors, such as national patterns of production and consumption, international energy trade, and the extent to which alternative and competing policies maintain or bring about change in the international order, are examined.
- Author BiographyBruce Bagley is professor of international studies at the University of Miami. Dina Moulioukova is a PhD student at the Department of International Studies at the University of Miami. Hanna Samir Kassab is visiting assistant professor of political science at Northern Michigan University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication07/11/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note4 maps, 4 charts, 21 tables, 19 graphs
- Weight658 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byBruce M. Bagley,Dina Moulioukova,Hanna Samir Kassab
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.