All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe emergence of high-performance computers and sophisticated software tech- logy has led to significant advances in the development and application of operations research. In turn, the growing complexity of operations research models has posed an increasing challenge to computational methodology and computer techlogy. This volume focuses on recent advances in the fields of Computer Science and Operations Research, on the impact of techlogi- cal invation on these disciplines, and on the close interaction between them. The papers cover many relevant topics: computational probability; design and analysis of algorithms; graphics; heuristic search and learning; kwledge-based systems; large-scale optimization; logic modeling and computation; modeling languages; parallel computation; simulation; and telecommunications. 1 This volume developed out of a conference held in Williamsburg, Virginia, January 5-7, 1994. It was sponsored by the Computer Science Technical Section of the Operations Research Society of America. The conference was attended by over 120 people from across the United States, and from many other countries. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the participants of the con- ference, the authors, the anymous referees, and the publisher for helping produce this volume. We express our special thanks to Bill Stewart and Ed Wasil for serving as Area Editors.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOperations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAriela Sofer,Stephen G. Nash
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.