All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume presents current perspectives on the invative use of Information and Communication Techlogies (ICT) as an integral part of the changing nature of work. The individual chapters address a number of key concepts such as telecommuting, alternative work arrangements, job crafting, gamification and new work skills, supplemented by a range of examples and supporting case studies. The Impact of ICT on Work offers a valuable resource for business practitioners and academics in the areas of information systems, as well as for human resources managers. The book will also be useful in advanced graduate classes dealing with the social and business impacts of information and communication techlogies.
- Author BiographyJungwoo Lee is a professor of Systems, Technologies and Information in the Graduate School of Information at Yonsei University. He founded the Center for Work Science at Yonsei in 2014, focusing on research and education concerning the changing nature of work and business by information and communication technologies. He had been served as the Directors of IT Strategy and Policy Research Institute and of CEO IT Executive Program, and the Executive Director for the Yonsei University Newspaper and Broadcasting System. His external services include the Director of Smart Work Forum, the President of the Data Governance Forum, the President of the Korea Society for e-Business Studies, the advisory committee chair for the Federation of Korean Information Industries. Other advisory capacities include the Government of Seocho, the Universal Content Identifier Users Forum, the National Digital Library, and other public organizations and private firms. He has published numerous research papers in academic journals and book chapters. e-Government Stage Model he had published in 2001 had triggered development of various international indices for digital governance assessment. Current funded project includes the Smart Work and Quality of Life in Social Science Korea Program and the Smart Society in Brain Korea Plus Program. Aside from the academic responsibilities, he was a columnist for the Digital Times and the Segyeilbo. In 2013, he was as a main anchor for a news program at the M-Money TV Broadcasting Station. He holds a PhD and MS in Computer Information Systems from Georgia State University, MBA from Sogang University, BA in English Language and Literature from Yonsei University. He has 7 years industrial experience before entering the academics and recently spent a sabbatical year at the Samsung Economic Research Institute as a visiting scholar.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication24/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 18 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJungwoo Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.