All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume assembles methodologies and techniques to evaluate the poverty impact of macroecomic policies. It deals with evaluating the impact of macro-ecomic policies or shocks on poverty and income distribution using cutting-edge approaches, presenting a comprehensive array of modern micro-simulation techniques.
- Author BiographyFRANCOIS BOURGUIGNON is Senior Vice-President and Chief Economist at the World Bank, USA. He is a specialist in the economics of development, public policy, economic growth, income distribution and inequality. As the World Bank's Senior Vice-President for Development Economics and Chief Economist since October 2003, he provides intellectual leadership and direction to the Bank's overall development strategy and economic research agenda, at global, regional and country levels. As a member of the Bank's senior management team he advises the President and Bank's management on economic issues. LUIZ PEREIRA DA SILVA is at the World Bank, USA. MAURIZIO BUSSOLO has been at the World Bank since 2003, and is working on quantitative analyses of economic policy and development, including studies of the links between trade, growth and poverty. Among his other activities, he monitors and forecasts economic trends in Latin America and contributes to the World Bank's Millennium Development Goals modelling effort. Before joining the World Bank, he worked at the OECD Development Centre and was previously research fellow at the Overseas Development Institute in London and, before, economist at Fedesarrollo and lecturer at the University Los Andes in Bogota Colombia. He has published in international journals and his recent publications include: Globalization and poverty: Channels and Policies (jointly edited with Jeff Round). He holds a PhD in Economics from the University of Warwick, UK.
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEquity and Development Series
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Notebiography
- Weight611 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFrancois Bourguignon,Luiz A.Pereira Da Silva,Maurizio Bussolo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.