All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis study attempts to establish, identify, and classify target markets for the purchase of religious icography based on past purchasing behavior and other consumer social behaviors perceived as religious vices. This study also distinguishes the likelihood of future purchases of religious icography for the study, demographics. The CAGS sample consisted of students from California State University, Long Beach (n = 494), and University of Arkansas, Fayetteville (n = 216). The student respondents completed a self-administered questionnaire during the period of September 2004 through June 2006. The study methodology introduces a multidimensional religiosity index as an improvement over past studies, which employed unidimensional religiosity measures. The study reports that the consumer marketing behaviors perceived as religious vices can be used to determine the likelihood of purchases of religious icography. The implications of this study are that business enterprises can better identify target markets for religious icography products using the multidimensional religiosity index. This study also allows marketing plans for religious icography products to leverage the religiosity index data to produce new quantified cross-advertising fields. Additionally, new potential marketing fields can also be developed by church groups, charities, and other n-profit organizations by using this scale in the advertising of religious icography products and recruitment purposes. The items included in the survey upon which this study is based have been divided into two categories: traditional and n-traditional, and this study makes a distinction between Traditional Christian Icography and Non-traditional Christian Icography.
- Author BiographyThe Author Peter Madrid has Completed two Bachelor of Science Degrees in Business with one Master of Arts Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies in Business and Religious artifacts, symbolism and their intrinsic market values and a second Master of Arts in Secular Religious Studies at California State University, Long Beach. In addition, over 28 years' experience in supervision, management and administration. Structured and maintained operations and merchandise marketing for-profit and nonprofit companies and organizations. Trained and managed 16 to 25 employees and achieved improvements in productivity. Conducted economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services. Developed channel marketing strategies and partnerships to penetrate markets, based on objectives, market characteristics and cost and markup factors. Analyzed business developments and monitored market trends. Formulated direct and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and services. Directed marketing support services, including research and data analysis, target identification, proposal generation, pricing strategy and contract negotiation. Utilized competitive industry and business analysis, to document market opportunities and define product requirements.
- Author(s)Peter P Madrid Jr
- PublisherRoyal Premier Publishing
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoyal Premier Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.