All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.79
About this product
- DescriptionHow have techlogy and science helped artists through the years? How do today's artists use techlogy in their work? What role does techlogy hold for the future of art? From the invention of the camera obscura through to today's digital painting and internet art, artists have always used contemporary techlogy to aid in the creation and display of their work. This book looks at how the creation of paintings, sculpture and engraving have changed over time and how newer mediums from photography to film and even computer games, have changed our perception of how techlogy can help us express ourselves.
- Author BiographyAlex Woolf played the drums and travelled on his motorbike before settling down as an author. His Chronosphere trilogy, a science fiction adventure set in the 22nd century, is published by Scribo.
- Author(s)Alex Woolf
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMiddle School Nonfiction: The Impact of Technology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.