All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWhy was NAFTA t extended, even after fulfilling several stated objectives? Investigating a number of roadblocks and utilizing James Rosenau's state-multi-centric models, the book's conclusions shed light t just on why North American integration is t working, but on broader regional experiments.
- Author BiographyImtiaz Hussain is a professor of International Studies at Universidad Iberoamericana.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byI. Hussain
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.