All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the past five years Hayley Kincain and her father, Andy, have been on the road, never staying long in one place as he struggles to escape the demons that have tortured him since his return from Iraq. Now they are back in town where he grew up so Hayley can go to a proper school. Perhaps, for the first time, Hayley can have a rmal life, put aside her own painful memories, even have a relationship with Finn, the hot guy who obviously likes her but is hiding secrets of his own. Will being back home help Andy's PTSD, or will his terrible memories drag him to the edge of hell, and drugs push him over?
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- PrizesLong-listed for Inky Awards: Silver Inky 2015 and US National Book Awards: Young People's Literature 2014.
- Author(s)Laurie Halse Anderson
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight292 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $13.39Trending at AU $18.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.