All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to be a better leader, confident in your own abilities. Many people privately fear they are t properly qualified to do the job they have been appointed to - and this fear undermines their capabilities. Learn how to overcome this problem and become a better, stronger leader. Be able to express your fears and recognise your weaknesses, but also be able to harness your strengths and those of your team to the best effect.
- Author BiographyHarold Hillman is the Managing Director of Sigmoid Curve Consulting Group. The sigmoid curve is an algebraic formula that shows how growth and momentum are best sustained by disrupting the status quo. Based in New Zealand since 2003 and now a New Zealand citizen, Hillman coaches business leaders and executive teams to appreciate the strong relationship between leadership and learning. He believes that the best leaders are also the most skilled learners. Prior to Sigmoid, Hillman served in senior executive roles with Fonterra, Prudential Financial, and Amoco Corporation. Trained early in his career as a clinical psychologist, he moved in the direction of leadership and management development after serving on the faculty at the United States Air Force Academy. Hillman earned his EdM from Harvard University and a PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of Pittsburgh. An optimist who believes that change is a gift, Hillman lives every day through the prism of opportunity and possibility.
- Author(s)Harold Hillman
- PublisherRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2013
- ImprintRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Weight205 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.