The Improvement Guide: A Practical Approach to Enhancing Organizational Performance by Kevin M. Nolan, Clifford L. Norman, Ronald D. Moen, Gerald J. Langley, Lloyd P. Provost, Thomas W. Nolan (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 4 Oct
- AU $39.99+ AU $13.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by rsabooksellersoz
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of this bestselling guide offers an integrated approach to process improvement that delivers quick and substantial results in quality and productivity in diverse settings. The authors explore their Model for Improvement that worked with international improvement efforts at multinational companies as well as in different industries such as healthcare and public agencies. This edition includes new information that shows how to accelerate improvement by spreading changes across multiple sites. The book presents a practical tool kit of ideas, examples, and applications.
- Author BiographyGerald J. Langley is a statistician, author, and consultant, and co-founder of Associates in Process Improvement (API), a consulting firm that specializes in the improvement of quality and productivity. Ronald D. Moen is a statistician, consultant, and teacher to industry, government, and education. He is co-founder of API. Kevin M. Nolan is a statistician, author, and consultant at API, where he focuses on developing methods and assisting organizations to accelerate their rate of improvement in quality and productivity. Dr. Thomas W. Nolan is a statistician, author, and consultant, and'co-founder of API. Clifford L. Norman is a consultant with API whose work has emphasized the psychology of change. Lloyd P. Provost is a statistician who advises to organizations as an API associate.
- Author(s)Clifford L. Norman,Gerald J. Langley,Kevin M. Nolan,Lloyd P. Provost,Ronald D. Moen,Thomas W. Nolan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.