All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionHurt? Angry? Confused about infidelity? Want help? Need answers? THE (IN)FIDELITY FACTOR: Points to Ponder Before You Cheat is a much needed book for those with a desire to kw and those in the throes of desire re: (in)fidelity in a committed relationship. It includes invaluable unbiased information, statistics, commentary, personal stories (including the author's) and surveys for examination. It is an honest, easy, concise read that gets to the crux of the matter, with bits of humor thrown in for good measure This is a book for everyone. It offers up guidelines to preserve integrity and respect before falling victim to the harmful backlash of infidelity. The purpose is to promote awareness, education, and personal accountability. This is your call to action, matter which side of the fence you find yourself. This is where the change-up begins!
- Author BiographyElda has been on both sides of the (in)fidelity fence. Her experiences, and those she's witnessed one time too many, led her to write a credible account of the whys and why nots before stepping into the infidelity pit. A native Southern Californian; she was born in Glendale, reared in Lincoln Heights until the age of two, and lived in Norwalk thereafter. She left the fold of her loving home at 17, attended Rio Hondo junior college, studied at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark, and graduated with a B.A. in Theatre Arts from Whittier College. Elda has led a diverse life due to her exploratory nature in and out of the box. A sampling being: She's parasailed in Puerto Vallarta, zip lined in Costa Rica, skied the Austrian Alps, swam with stingrays in Moorea and danced on stage in Denmark with the Gipsy Kings. Her love of travel will keep her crawling around this fascinating planet. She worked in the entertainment industry for many years in various capacities; dialogue coach, voice-over, casting and has performed on stage, screen and radio. Her primary focus was acting (her first love). She has also taught English in Japan and has tutored Language Arts in the underserved communities within Orange and Los Angeles County. She has volunteered for a variety of causes, with an emphasis on children. Her joys are reading, dancing, music, reveling in humor and expanding her horizons externally and internally. She loves, loves, loves, flamenco! She currently lives in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles. As an author, Elda hopes to promote awareness of the value of healthy, honest relationships and personal accountability therein via her book, THE (IN)FIDELITY FACTOR: Points to Ponder Before You Cheat.
- Author(s)Elda M Lopez
- PublisherEml & Co
- Date of Publication26/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEml & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.