All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Inclusion Imperative showcases the inspiring commitment to inclusion the London Olympic and Paralympic Games' organizing committee espoused, and details the techniques and frameworks that enabled it to truly deliver a 'Games for everyone' at London 2012. Diversity and inclusion expert, Stephen Frost, challenges preconceived ideas and strives to inspire professionals to tackle inclusion in their organizations with courage, creativity and talent. With highly relatable examples, The Inclusion Imperative constitutes the best argument to convince sceptics that real diversity and inclusion can deliver more engaged employees and customers, improved employee recruitment and retention, increase productivity and better group decision-making processes. Real inclusion saves money and improves efficiency in the systems of an organisation, making the world a better place as a by-product. Building on concepts that include Diversity 3.0, detailed process journeys, and procurement governance, this is a must-read for HR and diversity officers frustrated with the guidance currently available, as well as for anyone who recognizes the legacy of the 2012 Games in fostering a tolerant and diverse society.
- Author BiographyStephen Frost is a leadership, communications and inclusion expert. He was formerly Head of Diversity and Inclusion for the London Organizing Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) 2007-2012, and is currently a Visiting Fellow with the Women and Public Policy Program at Harvard Kennedy School. He is also Vice President (Diversity) of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Author(s)Stephen Frost
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.