All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionBecause of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the ermous market of aging adults coping with impairments, disability has become an important issue for all businesses. The Inclusive Corporation is the first book to address comprehensively this issue of disability as it relates to all of the areas critical to effective business management. The Inclusive Corporation succinctly presents disability-related information and resources that business managers need, and does so in a way that is highly readable and easy to use. The book is respectful and understanding of business requirements, while at the same time conveying a comprehensive kwledge of disability issues. Matters of legal compliance, social responsibility, recruitment, diversity, employee supervision, customer service, product design and marketing - all are dealt with in The Inclusive Corporation. The result of the author's many years of experience working with businesses to improve their ability to include disabled people both as customers and employees, The Inclusive Corporation will be welcomed by people with disabilities and by business professionals nationwide.
- Author BiographyGriff Hogan is a corporate disability consultant with twenty-five years of experience in the field. His clients include major corporations, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations.
- Author(s)Griff Hogan
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSwallow Press
- Content Notephotographs, charts, graphs
- Weight503 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.