All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe #1 New York Times bestselling series continues to delight and astound with an all-new collection of surprisingly unnecessary facts and figures. Would it surprise you to learn...-it takes a sloth about a month to digest a meal? -more tourists visit France than any other nation in the world? -the United States still has debt from the Revolutionary War? Do you think you ever need to kw...-what type of trees are most frequently struck by lightning? -how much a clerk was paid for penning the U.S. Constitution? -which celebrity uses the pseudonym Slappy White?
- Author(s)Don Voorhees
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width112 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.