Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionChuck Salisburykws Americans are scared about investing right w. That s because, as a veteran financial expert, he s spent decades developing successful strategies for wealth attainment as the markets have risen and fallen repeatedly. In November 2007 Chuck wisely advised his clients to get out of the stock and mutual fund markets: a move that saved many of those who listened the money they will need to retire. Today, Salisburycontinues to advise those who consult with him to avoid these markets, and to avoid investing in annuities and precious metals because these investments do t keep pace with inflation. Thanks to government-backed bailout plans, which have flooded the currency market with trillions of dollars, we are headed for a super inflation period, says Chuck. As investors YOU must kw: * What is the ONLY investment in Americathat keeps pace with inflation. * You must also kw how to protect your self against losses. *You must understand why you cant trust your broker or Financial Advisor to give you unbiased investment advice.
- Author BiographyChuck Salisbury has the experience and the integrity to offer conclusions that are the results of 40 years of investing in and building investment real state projects and managing money for clients of Prudential, Smith Barney and Shearson Lehman. Today he delights in giving others the opportunity to create their own financial security through the greatest investment in the world, real estate. I just don t want people to make more mistakes he says on radio and in his seminar. You can register on his website and enjoy all the investment resources available to hundreds of thousands of serious investors looking to retire with enough money to provide a comfortable Income for Life.
- Author(s)Chuck Salisbury
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.