All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationIn this new five-part series, award-winning chefs and old friends Tony Singh and Cyrus Todiwala set out to spice up the way we cook dishes at home. Its a sad fact that too often spices gather dust at the back of our kitchen cupboards, with home cooks lacking the knowledge and courage to use them. Now Cyrus and Tony want to change all that, travelling across Britain to show how spices can make food even more delicious! Tony Singh is a fourth-generation Scottish Sikh and one of the countrys most highly acclaimed chefs he wears his kilt and his turban with equal pride. Cyrus, who came to Britain from Bombay twenty years ago, has a group of successful restaurants and was chosen to cook the Queens jubilee banquet. He has been awarded an OBE for his charity work and services to food. The Incredible Spice Men both believe spices are the simplest way to make everyday food sensational and throughout their journey Tony and Cyrus give practical information on how to buy, store and use spices which will hopefully have us all bringing spice to the forefront of our home cooking.
- TitleThe Incredible Spice Men
- Product Release Date12/11/2014
- Theatrical Release Year2013
- Number of Discs1
- Rating InfoGeneral Exhibition
- Run Time125 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineAward-winning chefs Tony Singh and Cyrus Todiwala transform the way people cook dishes at home
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $46.99Trending at AU $92.27
- AU $82.99Trending at AU $100.97
- AU $23.25Trending at AU $24.07
- AU $68.95Trending at AU $70.64
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $27.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.