All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionMarianne Martin is a wonderful storyteller and a graceful writer with a light, witty touch with language and a sensitivity to the emotions of people in love. There is a tenderness and brightness to her characterizations that make the personalities quite beguiling. --Ann Bann Marianne Martin is a skilled writer who fully develops her characters and pulls the best from them. -- Mega Scene Book Review Twelve years ago, Charlie Crawford shot dead his two lesbian neighbors. Now he's terminally ill and requesting early release from prison.Back then, Sharon and her friends fought to bring him to justice. Now she has to find the strength to fight again. But the man who killed her friends also took her sobriety. And with it he took her partner, Laura. Sober again, all Sharon has left is a life she's just about surviving.She'll do what she can to keep Charlie in jail. But it's hard--really hard--to cope with the news that Laura's back in town.Hate has spoiled Sharon's world. There just doesn't seem any place for love. But she's forgotten just how powerful friendship can be. She'll soon remember. Indelible is the inspiring sequel to the best-selling Love in the Balance. Marianne K. Martin is the author of eight vels and has been shortlisted three times for the Lambda Literary Award.
- Author(s)Marianne K. Martin
- PublisherBywater Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBywater Books
- Weight282 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.